4.08.2008

Congratulations M & E

Well what can I say about this wedding event but so much fun. I met M when I was planning my own wedding on the knot so pulling together all her details was so gratifying. I had heard and seen so much of her planning that it was a true honor to be able to DOC this event.

Another great treat was being able to work with the super talented Ed Pingol. Just check out his work below (click on collages to enlarge)....need I say more. Huckleberry Karen Designs did the florals and her work never disappoints.











To see more of these pictures click here.

2 comments:

maritessb said...

thank you lisa and your hubbie. you two rock! i'm so glad we've found you. you handled the madness and kept me calm. wish is not easy to do. ask the husband.

ed pingol said...

great job on another awesome event, lisa! you rock!!!

//ed & monica