12.31.2007

The Cupcake Tower

I really think cupcake towers are beautiful. They seem to take us back to our childhood and their most goodness brings smiles to all who enjoy. Here are some of my favorite pictures:






I love this pink goodness cupcake tower. Photo by Tamara Lackey.




The bride and groom themed cupcake tower from knottie ms.dolly.




This cupcake tower picture was taken by me at C & B's fabulous wedding.




Love the bling on this tower. Photo taken by HyStudio.



These beauties looks almost too good to eat. Photo by Ann Hamilton.




I love how the save the date monogram is carried over into the design of the cupcakes. Butterfly Cakes.




I love the simplicity of these ones. Teacake Bake Shop.




One way to dress up your cupcakes is with custom designed flags with the bride and grooms name and wedding date.




Spice up your cupcakes with cupcake wrappers. From CTW: Four.

No comments: