2.12.2008

The Birch Tablescape

The birch tablescape was one of my favorites (although I loved them all). I am addicted to brown, green, white and orange as those were my wedding colors.

A enormous thank you to Ed Pingol Photography for all the images below.


Plates from NotNuetral.

Frames from Aaron Brothers.


Birch sleeve from Pottery Barn.



Brown Favor Boxes from Romantic Flowers.
White leaf plate from Michael Aram. (one of our wedding gifts!)


Menu cards and place cards designed by Cards de Luxe.



Owl placecard holders from West Elm.








Rentals including glassware, linens, chairs and silverware from Classic Party Rental.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I attended your Lovely Details event, and the Birch table was my favorite! Can you tell me which particular linen was used from Classic Party Rentals for the tablecloth? Thanks!

Bellissima Vita said...

Hi Jaci,

Thanks for coming to the showcase. Table linen was Topaz Cocoa and napkins were Lamour Olive.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It was a great event! I even ended up booking BigFun DJs for my wedding in September!

Bellissima Vita said...

I love Big Fun!!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

so rustic and beautiful!

AEK said...

Are the West Elm place holders a new item? I searched their website and couldn't find them...they;re really cute!

Bellissima Vita said...

aek -

The West Elm owls are an old item. They stopped selling them by the time I had already purchased half of the ones I needed for my own wedding. I had to change my idea completely. :(