11.12.2007

Not your Average Utensils

I love using splashes of color and unexpected elements and textures. I especially love using fun utensils to add a certain something to a wedding (or any party for that matter). While this idea will not work for some weddings I love it for a fun outdoor wedding or a backyard get together. Here are some of my favorites.


I love anything bamboo. From Green Feet.


From Charles and Marie.








It would be fun to use these Sporks for an ice cream bar. Also from Green Feet.



I love Snap a Party. Also from ThisNext.


These "stainless steel" utensils are really heavy duty plastic.
From ThisNext.

Why not store them on tables or buffet in this caddy. Caddy from the Macbeth Collection.

1 comment:

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

I love the Charles and Marie utensils, perfect for an intimate outdoor event!