8.22.2007

Place Cards

Place Cards can be found at each individual place setting. Their purpose is to assign a seat to a guest. While some brides have open seating if you are planning to assign specific seats to your guests you will need a place card.


There are so many options out there. These are some of my favorites:

Simple tented place card with embellishment. From Beau-Coup. This can also be done by buying plain tented place cards from a place like Paper Source then adding your own stamp to them.


From Wedding Favorites


From My Wedding Favors


From My Wedding Favors






From Wine Theme Favors



Place card from my wedding

1 comment:

cornerstork said...

I agree. My Wedding Favors has a good selection of wedding favors to choose from and a huge selection of different themed place cards also. I don't think I've found any one specific place that does a good job of covering everything, but they do the best job of any and have good new ideas to boot.